The Holy Grail of Paint Colors
Ready for my all time favorite "greige" /neutral paint color?
Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter !!! AKA "The Holy Grail of paint".
Well besides the fact that it's a beautiful color!
- It is the perfect neutral color! It has a hint of taupe, a hint of grey and a hint of beige all in one.
- It is light enough to brighten a room, but pigmented enough to offer a bit of color.
- Unlike most grey colors that can feel very cold, Revere Pewter has enough of a warm tone to make a space feel cozy and inviting.
- It has enough color to hide stains on the wall.
- It pairs well with any color.
I personally, love it so much that I painted almost every room in my home this color and I don't regret a thing about it!