H O M E
A B O U T
R E A L E S T A T E
O U R H O M E S
C O N T A C T
B L O G
T E S T I M O N I A L
Friday Favorites - C O Z Y C O R N E R S
October 25, 2019
2 0 1 9 | G O A L S E T T I N G
January 24, 2019
M I N I M A L I S M
November 3, 2018
O P E N S H E L V I N G S T Y L I N G
October 30, 2018
C O F F E E T A B L E S T Y L I N G
October 17, 2018
N E U T R A L F O R A R C H I T E C T U R A L P I E C E S
September 19, 2018
The Holy Grail of Paint Colors
Taylor + Adam Creative Back Yard Black Tie
May 15, 2018
How one photo can inspire a full design
April 17, 2018
2 Days in Northern Switzerland!
March 30, 2018
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Ready for my all time favorite "greige" /neutral paint color?
Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter !!! AKA "The Holy Grail of paint".
Where we are blog
Well besides the fact that it's a beautiful color!
- It is the perfect neutral color! It has a hint of taupe, a hint of grey and a hint of beige all in one.
- It is light enough to brighten a room, but pigmented enough to offer a bit of color.
- Unlike most grey colors that can feel very cold, Revere Pewter has enough of a warm tone to make a space feel cozy and inviting.
- It has enough color to hide stains on the wall.
- It pairs well with any color.
I personally, love it so much that I painted almost every room in my home this color and I don't regret a thing about it!
A Home Crafter
Villetteadiren on Pinterest
the bungalow on bennett
fine art wedding planner houston
October 2019 (1)
January 2019 (1)
November 2018 (1)
October 2018 (2)
September 2018 (2)
May 2018 (1)
April 2018 (1)
March 2018 (3)
January 2018 (10)
December 2017 (1)